Saturday, April 21, 2012

On This Day

I'm trying out the Digi Dare http://www.digidares.com/?p=3513 for the first time.
I used the products that I have recently acquired through becoming a Digi File member http://thedailydigi.com/category/the-digi-files/.
Products that I used in this were primarily from Christine Chodil's This Day kit, but the arrow came from Dunia's She kit, the flowers came from One Little Bird Design's Narrative kit and from Kristen Aarardt and Kristen Rice's collaborative kit Sunshine Though the Rain and the butterflies came from Krystal Hartley's A New Chapter in my Life kit.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with our Digi Dare this week !!!Love all your pics!Awesome!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, so glad you joined us this week at DigiDares!!! I love how you used Christine's kit. I love this kit the colors are just amazing! I love how you added a gazillion of pictures but they don't look crowded!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Amazing use of all these photos, and I especially like the one of you peeking around the side of the house. It's like you've been captured while photographing everyone else! Thank you for playing along with our Digi Dare this week!

    ReplyDelete